Monday, January 09, 2006

Chartered (S27) Updated as Requested


Today has been good for me. Many stocks which we used to discuss in this blog had rallied. For example, Fuyu, Beauty China, Hsin Hian, MMI, UTAC, China Wheel,Nera Comm.& ETC The laggards are SPH, Chartered, and Sing Tel.
Many readers had informed me of their concern on Chartered, so let’s analyze Chartered again. I‘ve look at the chart and confirmed that the overall trend is still bullish. OBv still look pretty strong and upholding. The Candlestick had exhibited a look alike “Bullish Harima” and I like the volume sync with low price increase. I must admit that CCI looks dangerous though as it had curled down across the 100 mark. This confirmed Overbought which was in concert with the Stochastic. RSI still looked comfortable. I believe money has to be earned. Therefore it requires Patience, Tact and Gut to make a Profit. Let’s look at my last Posting on the Jan 4 2006.
It can go both ways Up (2A) or Down (3). With much good reports on Chartered, targeted at $1.60 and with the current Tech Sector still in favor, I shall not part this stock at this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Email : Smartyinvestor@Gmail.com

YahooWeather Bull Fish Business Times TeleText Future Market Investor College Bloomberg NewsStreet Directory Yahoo Financial Google News CNA Financial CPF National Library Board Reuters e-finex HK Market News CommerceAsia ADVFNListed Company