Thursday, December 08, 2005

Profit Taking Day for Me!


I've just exited UTAC and SMRT!. Both don't look good to me and TAs wise: what I have anticipated happened. That is UTAC candlesticks got duplicated and heavier, and the bearish (Momentum) convergence realised its aggressiveness on SMRT!
In this relation Creative now looks bad. What make me worry are the ADX already tilted down, so are the Momentum, MACD envelope and RSI!. Have to watch out for the support of $13.50. I will know what to do if it is breached!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Email : Smartyinvestor@Gmail.com

YahooWeather Bull Fish Business Times TeleText Future Market Investor College Bloomberg NewsStreet Directory Yahoo Financial Google News CNA Financial CPF National Library Board Reuters e-finex HK Market News CommerceAsia ADVFNListed Company