Sunday, December 04, 2005

Chartered (C27) Update


Since my last posting on the Nov 9 2005, I had anticipated the probability of C27 clearing resistance of $1.22 and it did. The next resistance that I have mentioned then was $1.49. All indicators remained bullish in which I think I need not elaborate. However, there are concerns too as charts above. CMF down, ROC too and the Doji with upper wick looks tiring. Other main concern is the dramatic departing angle between OBV and the Acc/Distrn chart.
P/s Kindly do not take it that I'm saying that the stock would be bearish. It's NOT : Who dare to ? when the tech sector is in rally now! But this is what the TAs telling us. So you also have to weigh carefully all the good TAs too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Email : Smartyinvestor@Gmail.com

YahooWeather Bull Fish Business Times TeleText Future Market Investor College Bloomberg NewsStreet Directory Yahoo Financial Google News CNA Financial CPF National Library Board Reuters e-finex HK Market News CommerceAsia ADVFNListed Company