Monday, November 28, 2005

On SingTel - What a Pay Day!


"Watch out for the crosses of the Stochastic (chart shown likely crossing soon), Momentum tilt up and ADX curls up. Do not miss this one when it sprouts out of the consolidation. I bet it would be rosy and sweet as the upside is the type that makes trader sits on huge profit!"The Above is what I mentioned on the 24 Nov 2005 in my blog. All happened and I do what I have to do! Please don't ask how much I have brought, it is huge sum and huge gain!
So, TAs is importance and News is importance also.
I don't spend so much time for free! Meanings homeworks count and will certainly be rewarded!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Email : Smartyinvestor@Gmail.com

YahooWeather Bull Fish Business Times TeleText Future Market Investor College Bloomberg NewsStreet Directory Yahoo Financial Google News CNA Financial CPF National Library Board Reuters e-finex HK Market News CommerceAsia ADVFNListed Company