Monday, November 14, 2005

ComfortDegro Update - Do Not Cross


Whilst I’m writing STI dropped 3 points, CNBC is screaming that Oil is up again and also ComfortDegro did not response to what I’ve planned. As such, would shelf my plan and stay sideline. Market seems nervous and it ought to be depended on many aspects. Namely: Fund flow, sentiment, interest and market structure indicators.
However, I must apologies for my previous wrong judgment based solely on my experience related to “Bullish Divergence” of Analyst forecasted earning. Nevertheless, the concept to profit on Good News still remains unchanged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Email : Smartyinvestor@Gmail.com

YahooWeather Bull Fish Business Times TeleText Future Market Investor College Bloomberg NewsStreet Directory Yahoo Financial Google News CNA Financial CPF National Library Board Reuters e-finex HK Market News CommerceAsia ADVFNListed Company