Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How I made a small Fortune but Frightened!

Believe it or not, I do it by going against the TA principle. Went in on Bad chart, not following the trend and fishing the bottom. Stocks are: Sing Tel, SPC, DBS, NOL & StarHub. Then, I read the Japanese woman and her principles of buying the cheapest Tofu; I tend to understand it. But she did it in the Bull Market. But now STI is certainly bearish! I’m an afraid because I’m slowly throwing away my TA’s principles and turning to be a Gambler! I surely know the outcome of it. Therefore, I’m now trying to stay away from the market. Why, I cannot be so lucky all the time, as luck has its limit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Email : Smartyinvestor@Gmail.com

YahooWeather Bull Fish Business Times TeleText Future Market Investor College Bloomberg NewsStreet Directory Yahoo Financial Google News CNA Financial CPF National Library Board Reuters e-finex HK Market News CommerceAsia ADVFNListed Company