Monday, November 07, 2005

BackTesting Keppel Land (K17)


I was watchful of Capital Land today. Instead I entered a trade on Keppel Land after seeing opportunity on the sudden fall. It was not normal for me to buy on falling price. But this trade was exceptional as I was mindful that RI candidates have their support price before its result.
2 points of entry considered. I took entry (2) for the fact that its MACD crossed nearly to zero line, Higher RSI and Momentum touched zero. These sre my bare minimium!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Email : Smartyinvestor@Gmail.com

YahooWeather Bull Fish Business Times TeleText Future Market Investor College Bloomberg NewsStreet Directory Yahoo Financial Google News CNA Financial CPF National Library Board Reuters e-finex HK Market News CommerceAsia ADVFNListed Company